Sprinkler Repair in Morgan Hill
You’re so busy during the week, that when you finally take time to relax in your backyard, you might be surprised to find it brown and muddy. Small sprinkler problems can turn into a disaster if they don’t get addressed quickly. Once you have a dying lawn, who can you turn to for expert sprinkler repair in Morgan Hill?
Signs You Need Sprinkler Repair
We can help, and you should reach out to us right away. You put a lot of time an energy into your landscaping, so you want to take action the moment you suspect your sprinkler system may not be functioning. The longer your landscaping goes without proper watering, the more difficult and expensive it will be to restore it to its full beauty.
Signs you may need sprinkler repair include:
- Unusual wet spots: If your sprinkler system wasn’t installed with the slope of your property in mind, we may be able to fix a wet spot by reorienting your sprinkler heads. Or a wet spot may be a sign of a leak.
- Brown or yellow grass: Either too much water or not enough can discolor your grass and kill it over time. You may also notice wilting plants in your garden if you have one of these problems.
- Sprinklers aren’t turning on: Maybe they never turn on, or maybe they turn on at the wrong time. Either way, your landscaping will suffer.
- Sprinklers have low pressure: This could indicate a clog or leak. If your sprinklers have low pressure for some time, you may notice dying grass at the edges of their reach.
- High water bills: While there are a few causes of high water bills, your sprinkler system is a common culprit and can waste a lot of your money if their problem isn’t addressed quickly.
Our Sprinkler Services
We take your lawn and gardens seriously, not only repairing any issues your sprinkler systems have developed, but also by precisely aligning your system to perfectly water your prized plants and gorgeous lawn.
Your front and backyard should be an oasis, that enhances the peace and tranquility you feel in your home. To get the perfect landscaping, you may need a different type of sprinkler system or a better layout. We also offer:
- Sprinkler system installations
- Drip irrigation
- Sprinkler system tune-ups
- Sprinkler system maintenance
Why Choose Us?
We offer you several advantages that other contractors or sprinkler technicians don’t.
- We bring all the relevant tools to our calls, so you don’t have to wait
- We have the larger equipment needed for complex problems
- We’re sprinkler experts who understand the latest technology
- We can about water conservation and help you pick the right sprinklers to use less
- We find your sprinkler problems in hours and usually fix them the same day
- We’ll prevent your problems by maintaining your sprinkler system
You can trust us for fast, professional and accurate sprinkler repairs, installation, and more. Reach out to us today for sprinkler repair in Morgan Hill.